Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad Mommy!

Hi, I'm Iain. I don't have enough toys. My mom and dad realized a couple of weeks ago that I need more toys (yipee!), when they visited their friends the W's.

Check me out, playing in the "playroom" at the W's. Yes, an entire room devoted to playing downstairs.


Here's a wider shot, so you can see that there is an entire play kitchen, a play table for duplos, a play desk, stuff on the walls, and (to the left out of frame) more play furniture and shelves of loose toys. You know, in case you need to scatter some toys like confetti to make yourself deliriously happy.

The two adorable poppets are The Pink Baby and her little sister Cutie Pie. They're also known as Zoe and Kylie, but that's not the point.


Upstairs, in Zoe's room, the magic gets even more magic-y. Murals? Check. Fanciful princess bed? Check! More toys, plus lots of books? Check, Check, CHECK!


And did you note the italics above where I wrote "downstairs"? That's because there's an upstairs playroom, too. More toys, including a set of swords for post-bath swordfighting (apparently, this is how the W's prepare for bed).

So I ask you: Isn't it obvious that my life is a mere shell of what it ought to be? Where's my downstairs playroom? For that matter, where's my upstairs playroom? I need more toys, that's a fact. Mom? Dad? Get on it.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

wow...i don't even know what else to say