Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cute Drool

Last year, we got a Christmas card from an acquaintance. It was a photograph of her two sons, and they are pretty cute. But the younger one had a drooly chin.

So I, in all my smug glory, was all "That's gross. Why use a photo with drool? Why not clean him up and then take the picture?" and, of course: "I'll never do that."

I should really learn to shut up.

Iain drools a lot. I take 20-30 pictures and I go searching for the ones with no drool or invisible drool. But the drool's insidious. At first you're all, "Wipe it up!" and then you're all, "Well, it's just drool, not throw-up." and then you're all, "Drool's cute!"

We've reached Cute Drool. And I have, officially, lost my mind.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had the same experience. Some of the most amazing pictures of Lucas either have drool, eye boogers, or some remnants of food hanging on him or his clothing. Oh well.