Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today's Words

Nose. Tongue. Cook.

Also, Iain started saying "poop!" a few days ago, but today clearly said it with intent. When he woke up I said, "Did you poop?" and he looked at me seriously and said, "poop." And he had.

At bedtime, I held up a book about Pooh (your book, Megan), and asked if he wanted to read it. He looked at me and said, "Poop?" and touched the front of his jammies (or, if you like, JimJams). "No," I said, "Pooh, not poop."

Today he also began to blow on his food. He looked at me and said, "Hot!" and pursed his lips and blew (you know how to whistle, doncha?). That was with noodles. Later, he did it with crackers and almond butter. We had to talk about hot and cold, but I don't think he was very interested. He kept blowing on the crackers.

Last, but not least, he now likes to randomly sing out: "Lalala..." and wants me to reply, "ELMO's song!" on cue. I live to serve, naturally.

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

He really is amazing, Fiona. Growing so fast...