Monday, October 03, 2011

Spaceman Spiff - To The Rescue!!

Oh, hai. Just your friendly neighborhood barefoot toddler here. I spent last Saturday playing at Liberty Park, then mixed it up on Sunday with a 2-hour visit to Laird Park. I'm training for a job as a park reviewer. Being a restaurant reviewer is so five minutes ago - parks are the coming thing.

In other news, I'm trying out a new pair of glow-in-the-dark pajamas tonight. They're covered in rocket ships, stars, and planets. Call me Spiff. Spaceman Spiff. I'll be here with my trusty Roox Cube [Rubix Cube], making plans and saving stranded space travelers.

Also, check out the above. My parents signed me up for rock climbing lessons last summer. Little did they know that I would sit out each lesson, playing with a puzzle and refusing to climb. But I guess something stuck because when I saw this incline I said, "Oh, rock climbing!" and scrambled right up it like a pro.

Night Night!

P.S. I'm sleeping in my tent tonight. On the floor. Because.

.

No comments: