Saturday, April 12, 2008

RSS what?

For those of you unfamiliar, RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a good way to keep up with your favorite blogs without checking each one individually to see what's new. Basically, you 'subscribe' to an RSS 'feed'. When there is new stuff, it shows up in your 'RSS Reader.'

My RSS reader of choice is Google Reader. It is free and easy to use. Whenever I'm curious about what's new on my favorite blogs I just check out Google Reader.

In any event, Blogger has a new tool that they are developing that makes it easier for readers to subscribe to RSS feeds for blogs like this one. I've added the tool to the sidebar. Look for it under "SUBSCRIBE TO". You can subscribe to posts or to comments.

If you've never tried RSS, now you have an excuse.

Oh, yeah - still no baby.

No comments: