Tuesday, June 03, 2008

To Mom and Dad, From Iain

This is the kind of diaper I want. Elmo.
Elmo, Elmo, Elmo.


Not this kind of diaper:

Or this kind:

Elmo only. ONLY.

Let me put it this way. You may have noticed that whenever I get a diaper that isn't one of the two Elmo designs I immediately produce either a fountain of pee or a huge poo. Huge. With sound effects.

This is no accident.

Every time you give me a Big Bird or an Ernie, or (God forbid!) a Cookie Monster - be advised that I am going to sully it.

It's Elmo, kids, or nothing.

You have been warned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My three year old niece, Isabella, still insists on Elmo Pull-up pants, so apparently Elmo is THE fashion statement for the youngest set. I have a suggestion--buy Elmo stickers to put over the other characters pictures, and maybe he'll hold it longer...maybe?