- Iain's Nana and Grandad came to visit
- Iain pooped in the potty twice!
- Iain enjoyed the fireworks Monday instead of totally freaking out
- Iain allowed the dental technician to clean his teeth. Granted, she had to bribe him with a yo-yo, a toothbrush, floss, a sticker, a donut-shaped chapstick holder, a sand timer, some toothpaste, floss sticks, a "No Cavities Club" bracelet, and a movie. Still.
- The AP scores are in! They were pretty good, so I am feeling confident about the year.
- It was 95 degrees for a week, but it's been in the mid-80s since Tuesday and set to stay thereabouts until next week.
- The pear tree has not yet died. Nor the bamboo. They look sad, but are clinging to life.
- I got two emails from old friends I love to hear from.
All in all...I'll take it!