Saturday, July 12, 2008

Uh...Party Time?

I don't know what was going on last night at UK, but...

On the way home from the Farmer's Market I saw a girl doing The Walk Of Shame. In a sheer black lace minidress under which I could see her lady lumps. Or perhaps they were her humps. I'm not sure. In any event, as she trotted across the street in her black, patent-leather stipper heels, her "skirt" flipped up enough that I got an eyeful. I don't think that's the outfit she picked out for an early-morning stroll.

Half a mile later, I drove past a house that is carved up into apartments for students. On the porch were five men, asleep all in a row in front of the door. They were lined up like sentries, but asleep on their faces.

Suddenly, my Friday night doesn't seem very exciting.


P.S. In case you ever wondered, a "lemon and lavender" muffin tastes like soap. FYI.

No comments: