Iain with R2D2.
- Iain rode a roller-coaster for the first time (he loved it).
- Iain took the boat tour of animals, famous towns and monuments made of Legos.
- Iain rode a pretend helicopter.
- Iain built a racing vehicle and raced it against other kids on a course where they time your car. He had some design issues.
- Iain rode a pirate ship, shot water at bystanders, and enduring a thorough soaking from total strangers.
- Iain played in a three-story castle with rope "escalators" and tunnel slides 25 feet long.
- Iain ate three bites of a chicken finger and pronounced "what's inside" to be "pretty good."
- Iain selected his long-promised Lego toy (the escape pod from Episode IV, with mini-figs of R2D2, C3PO, and a couple of storm troopers).
- Iain built three mini-figs of his own design (One had a clown face and blond curls. One had a green face and a red pony-tail. The last had a regular face and an Afro.).
A success, I think. Mom and Dad were a bit underwhelmed, but we're kind of...old for Legoland.