Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home At Last


14 degrees, Baby!! Whee!

I have this to say about travel: yuck. And don't blame Iain. He was great. In future, I'm planning to apparate wherever I need to go.

The picture above is Iain's first photograph. Granted, I held the camera, pressed the button, and chose the settings. But I pointed it where he was looking, and he grunted his approval. So this is his portrait of what was, that day, his favorite lady (he's fickle). My boy likes some Megan-time.

Now, it's 11:30pm EST and all I have to do is revise my syllabi, email them to myself, make my lunch, and go to bed so I can get up at 6am in the ice and snow and teach all day. Easy peasy.

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

14 degrees is like a heat wave compared to St. Louis recently. Although I heard we were supposed to make it into the 40s late this week. Woo hoo!

Welcome back.

PS - My captcha is "warmi." Maybe it's a sign of better weather to come...