Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wazzat?

Hey, Mom. Mom. MOM. MOOOOMMM! There's stuff outside. On the ground. Whatisit?

Oh, we have to clean it off the driveway? I'll help. See how I can wear The Dad's hat? My head is huge, Mom. H-U-G-E.

Here, I'm helping, see? I look at how The Dad does it, then I scooped it up the same way. I'm a helpful fella.

The Dad gave me a lesson for free, though. It's a lot like what a bulldozer does, except you have to toss the snow onto the yard. A bulldozer would fill a dump truck, see, then the dump truck would... never mind. I can see you don't love trucks the way I do.

I got out my bulldozer, though, and showed The Staff how it's done. And yes, my mittens ("minutes!") have skulls on them. I'm tough like that.

Tomorrow is date night with Callie! Whee! Also, home made pizza.

No comments: