Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There's a protest in my park

Walking back from the library this morning I ran into a protest at Radcliffe Camera. Apparently, they torture animals at Oxford. Shocking. The police were on the scene, keeping peace with their cameras. In addition to the protesters constituting a public annoyance, they were also blocking one of my usual routes back to the apartment. How rude.

Not much other excitement today. The BBC has picked up the second season of Rome, the first episode of which is airing now. Seems to have all the violence and language, but I'm not sure it has all the nudity. Given our exposure to the BBC so far, I'm guessing it actually does. Suck it FCC.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ricky loooooooooves Rome...I've only seen one episode so far, but it looked pretty good. Gotta love the blood and guts and nekkid people! :)