Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best.Lip.Gloss.Evar.

We spent 2005-2006 at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. Love Bates.

While there, our friend K gave me a tube of this lip gloss - transported all the way from the Berkeley Farmer's Market (lots of carbon miles on that little cylinder? Worth it!). I was hooked immediately.

It's smooth, it's moisturizing, it's not sticky, it rubs on easily. It's perfect. Except you get it at the Berkeley Farmer's Market.

Two years later, K sent me another care package. She's a good egg. But here we are. I hoarded my supply, never lost one, used it sparingly. Eventually, though, I began to run out.

But the difference between 2005 and 2011 is a big one, on teh interwebs. And these days one can order a generous (a profligate) supply with a simple click. I even splurged on a "Peppymint" for variety.

So. Happy. Lips. So. Deliciously. Moist.

Try it.

No comments: