Thursday, August 14, 2008

Other things no one tells you . . .

There is also a Devil Duckie®. We know this thanks to a professor friend of ours, who sent us the pirate version:


It comes with a theme song:

The Devil Ducky Theme Song!
Sung to the tune "Rubber Duckie"

Devil Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun.
Devil Ducky I'm awfully dirty today.
(woh, woh, bee day!)

Devil Ducky, when you float,
It's like I'm bathing in a flaming moat!
Devil Ducky, you're my very best friend, hurray!
(Doo, doo, doo, dee day!)

Every day when I
Make my way to get clean
I find a little fella who's
Red and yellow and mean
(Rub-a-dub-keen!)

Devil Ducky, you're so swell,
You guide me on the bath to hell,
Devil Ducky, I'm awfully dirty-
Devil Ducky, you're a naughty birdie-
Devil Ducky, I'm awfully dirty today.

Available from many vendors, in many styles, although the pirate is a good choice.

No comments: