Monday, February 08, 2010

ROARRRR!

This is the new face Iain makes when I take his picture. You last saw it here. I guess we've entered the "I am a LION!" stage.

In other news, everyone is sick. Charles still coughs, and has 4 days left on his antibiotics (the 200th prescription of the year so far, in case you're counting). Iain has a fever and isn't eating much. He might have to go to the doctor. I have a runny nose (aren't I attractive?), a sore throat, and a slight cough, plus I'm fatigued. I'm the healthiest among us, which is kind of tragic.

Did I mention the winter storm warning? Nothing like what Miriam's getting over in DC, but enough to make it dangerous to drive (to the doctor, for example) and impossible to entertain a cranky young'un.

At least I got to lecture about witches today. That's always a highlight of my semester.

1 comment:

Bart said...

You Hallorans and your never-ending lurgy. I'm starting to wonder if your house is in the vicinity of a Union Carbide plant.

Get better soon, peeps!