Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brando's Family

Yesterday we visited Brando in his natural environment. Here, you see him observe Charles, consider, and then prepare to scream. It's ok, Brando. Lots of people have had that reaction over the years. You'll soon find that he's a softie.


Brando's Mommy was busy playing with Big Sister Chloe.



To me, Brando looks a lot like his Grandfather. But he also bears a strong resemblance to Aunt Miriam when she was a baby.


Here he is with Grandmother. Little does he know it, but this is actually The Lap of Luxury. Seriously. In the OED, if you look up "luxury" there's a picture of Brando's grandmother. In the picture, I think she's making corn pudding, but I can't be sure. Could be french-toast casserole.


Last but certainly far from least, here's Chloe smiling. Check out that blonde hair - just like Mommy.



In other news:
1. Driving to Louisville, we saw a pickup truck with somebody's belongings loaded up in the back. Mattress, dresser, etc. all strapped down with rope. But whoever's stuff that was, they had their priorities straight. I know this because on top of the pile were 2 cases of Ale8, in bottles of course, strapped tightly onto the mattress and jiggling in the wind. Because you can't move without Ale8.
2. Aunt Miriam adores me. Do anything for me. Why? Because I find stuff like this for her.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes you find me lots of things so I'm your slave...but your my mom's slave cuz of goat cheese dip and corn pudding. And I control my mom so doesn't that make you my slave....and therefore we cancel it all out? Until Mom makes chan tart.....