Monday, November 24, 2008

A New Toy for Iain, and one for Mommy too

Iain has a new toy! Look, packing materials:

Newsprint makes a fun noise when you thrash it about:


What? No one's using it. If I could get in this box, I would. Just sayin'


Oooo...what's this?


Well that would be Mommy's new fig tree, courtesy of Aunt Miriam! It's a black mission fig, which is code for CrackCrackCrack!!! Mommy's a tad excited. Aunt Miriam also sent a beautiful pair of flowering plants to liven up Mommy's winter houseplants.



Nice work, Aunt Miriam!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Yummy! I love figs! :)

Unknown said...

Since the fig jam I sent arrived smashed, I sent the next best thing: your own figs so you can do the work of making jam... And let me tell you just *how* much work it is ...
---> <--- that much

SarahHub said...

Oh, figs. I'm jealous.