Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dear Waffle


Listen up, son, 'cause you're about to get took to school. Last week, you came at my boy Toast pretty hard, tellin' him how you were the new starch in town, tellin' him about, "oh, I make cheeks grow."


Well, let me tell you about a little something we call "what goes around comes around." Looks like Madeline's with me, now.

There's a fast train out of town tonight -- I suggest you be on it.

in your face,
-Rice Cake

[Submitted, with impressive aggression, by Maddie's Daddy. Who, apparently, feels strongly about carbohydrates.]

3 comments:

Chris Bray said...

I have no feelings of any kind, dude -- I just do what the starches tell me.

Chris Bray said...

I would just like to add that THAT'S MY TINY LADY!!!!

I love her tiny fingers.

Fiona said...

It's all about their little tiny fingers, dude. And the toes. The toes are delicious.