Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Thinks I'm Growing

Today:

Breakfast was toast with jam, banana, strawberries, yoghurt, and a tiny smidge of frosted flakes. Oh, and milk.

Lunch was grilled cheese (made by Dad!), onion rings, banana, bread, and milk.

Snack was a peach, milk and cinnamon graham crackers (bunny shaped!) [I am informed that he *might* have had some flavor-ice, as well.]

Dinner was crackers and hummus, strawberries, and milk.

This child is 15 months old. 1.5. Months. Old.

I think he's growing. Like the Hulk, you know? And I think we should probably start stockpiling food.

2 comments:

Bart said...

In that picture of him below, walking out of the toy closet, he looks to have grown noticeably since we saw him a month ago...

SarahHub said...

Um, I think I might snag a few things from Iain's menu... Sounds yummy!