Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

After my weekend of indolence (read: puking), the To-Do list was a little out of control. So.

Today, I:
  • Dropped off the dry cleaning
  • Returned books to the library
  • [Paid a small fine]
  • Read a book for my upper-division course
  • Got the 10k service, and 3 recalls, taken care of on our Toyota
  • Grocery shopped
  • Recorded a ton of grades on Blackboard
  • Packed 6 boxes
  • Ran a load of laundry
  • Composed of the sheets from all beds
  • Which I then re-made with clean sheets
  • Researched washers and dryers for our SLC house
  • Talked to our SLC realtor about the termite inspection out there
And, without my doing very much (if anything), we had the house cleaned, inspected for termites, and the last moving estimate taken.

What a productive day! It was also trash day, and since Charles and I moved a bunch of things out to the curb, our garage is much more spacious now.

P.S. Iain got a sticker today. He was apparently throwing a "fit" about circle time, but Ms. Donna said "You know fits and stickers are related. If you want a sticker you have to stop this." He immediately stopped screaming, looked thoughtful, then said "I want a sticker." "Ok, you have to be quiet for 5 minutes while I finish circle time. If you do that, you can have a sticker." He did it. The sticker has a pig on it, and when I picked him up, Ms. Donna and I spent about 20 seconds tickling Iain and snorting. I snort well.

1 comment:

Grandmother said...

Cause and effect - quite a concept for a little guy! Impressive!