Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sickie Sickie Sickie Sick

Iain: chest cold. You should hear the coughing. And his voice? Like a frog. Talking about trains.

Charles: somewhat recovered from a head and chest cold, but still coughing at night.

Me: Coughing, gravely voice, general achy-ness.

Yay! Only Iain's on antibiotics so far, but give us time, y'all.

On the plus side, I've probably memorized all the Kipper stories by now. I'll be dreaming Kipper pretty soon.

And I finally picked my bracket (at the Very! Last! Moment! - thanks, Miriam). The usual method worked fine:
  • Any school with a good history department over any school I never heard of
  • Any school that rejected me or anyone I know for a job goes down
  • Any school I know has had a good team in the last 20 years over any school from a state I disapprove of (you know who you are), etc.
Worked great! I even got to advance Georgia Tech (brother-in-law's alma mater) and then crush them with Georgetown (Charles's grad school). That was fun.

1 comment:

John and Sarah Bowes said...

I have the Hoyas winning it all. By the way, you have my permission to let Callie watch their first-round game tonight if Sarah isn't there yet. It starts at 7:25pm and you should tell her to watch and admire how effectively they use backdoor cuts.