Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome!

I love me some trains! Trains! Trucks! I AM A BOY!

And I'm no longer alone.

As of March 11, our posse has been enlarged by the birth of Ellis Brown DeT., brother of Isla. He arrived with 7lbs, 14 ounces of delicious toes, ears, and belly fat to snorgle, plus 20.5 long inches of wriggling, squirming ready-to-go energy.

I can't wait to meet him. We can talk about Thomas, and cement mixers, and fire trucks, and all the stuff boys like. Plus waffles.

Oh, and The Mom is back. Back! I stealthily canceled her flight from Chicago so she had to fly into Louisville. Why? Because I got to spend a couple of hours with my #1 Girl while The Dad fetched The Mom. Yay! We visited the park and drank cocoa and generally had a good time. The Staff had no idea I'd engineered the entire episode. They're not too bright.

No comments: