Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Nice Day

Last night was poo. Total greasy grimy gopher guts coated in poo. And other bad things.

Iain woke every 2 hours. 12:35, 2:30, 4:45. Yay! That last wakening lasted more than 30 minutes, with plenty of nice screaming. The fact that I'd strained my shoulder coughing only added icing to the poo cake.

But after every storm, the sun shines again. And sure enough, this morning he was all smiles.

Getting his diaper changed, he informed me that he "loooves puzzles!" When I spilled some milk, he exclaimed "Oh NO! What a Mess!"

All day, he was a delight. He watched Kipper (our new rule is: cartoons on Saturday only - that's a fine old American tradition, so it must be ok, right?), ate a good breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner (!), played trains with me, did his floor puzzle ("I Looooove Puzzles!"), and took a 2 hour nap.

He gets a sticker today, for sure.

No comments: