Saturday, March 13, 2010

OK, A Little BSG Humor for Bart

Sooo...I'm out for a beer with my panel. "My" panel. As if. Anyway, the people who put together the panel graciously invited me to join them for a beer. Plus about 6 other people I didn't know. It was a fun crowd, with myself and the moderator as the only women.

Anyhoo, we went down to Tug Boat Brewing and had a beer.

At some point our host asked, for the third time, "Doesn't anyone else hear that music? Am I crazy?"

And I said, "No, dude, you're just a Cylon."

Half the table: falling over laughing.
The other half: crickets.

I guess we just identified the geeks.

1 comment:

Bart said...

That's too funny! Did you happen to notice in the whole Congressman Massa scandal last week that when he described his version of events, he used the term 'fracking'?

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/eric-massa-and-fracking-a_n_490056.html)

So, in a way, he outed himself twice over. :¬)