Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Updated Ice Cream List

  • Cinnamon ice cream*
  • Vietnamese coffee ice cream
  • Lemon ice cream
  • Hazelnut Mango ice cream (not from a recipe, but thrown together to use up some cream)
  • Lemon buttermilk sherbet
  • Banana blueberry sorbet
  • Cherry sorbet

Next? I dunno. I was kind of considering trying the Tin Roof recipe, since that's the sort of crazy, mix-in, swirled with fudge craziness I've never before attempted.

Or I could just settle down with the tub of Vietnamese coffee and luxuriate.


* Let's just take a moment to note that this ice cream is courtesy of Clare and her generous gift. Because, if you recall, the box came packed in nutmegs and cinnamon sticks and bay leaves. So what to do with those cinnamon sticks? Well DL's recipe calls for 10 4-inch sticks. The box came with? You know already, doncha? 10 sticks. They're 4 inches long. Clearly (CLEARLY!) I was meant to make this ice cream. And I did. Thanks, Clare. You're pretty fly for a person less than 6 months old.

No comments: