Monday, December 21, 2009

Cameras Are Fun

Yesterday, Iain took the camera off my table/bed (remember that I moved into the guest room? One has to improvise a place to lay out all of one's crapola) and brought it over. "Readit!" he said, which I took to mean, show me how this works.

So I pointed it and pressed the button and showed him the picture. Then I showed him how you squint into the viewfinder. He found that part confusing. He saw that my other eye was closed, so when I held it up to his face he closed both eyes and pressed against it. Then he was disappointed.

I tried to explain, but failed. Oh, well. He has plenty of time. And we have an old digital that's about his size, so pretty soon he can start playing with that to figure out the concept. I hope you're all ready for hundreds of lovingly-photographed shots of Bob and his truck.

Excuse me, sir. When did you get so grown up?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really, when did he get so big??