Friday, December 11, 2009

Oooo Lovely

I was out of some stuff. And here comes Penzey's to the rescue. Adobo, Herbes de Provence, Z'atar, a peppercorn mix, dried orange peel, and Vietnamese cinnamon. Joy!

Good timing, too. I am using the very last of the previous adobo on tonight's pork loin. I used up the herbes de provence last week. And I use my pepper grinder (also from Penzey's) on pretty much everything (Ice Cream? Would you like some ground pepper on that, madame?).

SICKIE UPDATE: Iain last tossed his cookies this morning. We visited Dr. Awesome, who prescribed a children's version of the miracle nausea drug I took while pregnant. Since taking it, Iain seems pretty much normal. He took a 2.5 hour nap and is now watching Thomas the Tank Engine on Netflix. So that's a big improvement.

1 comment:

Baby D said...

Speaking of Thomas the Tank...we've never seen that dvd but I just ordered They Might Be Giants "Here Comes the ABC's" children's dvds and they are suppose to be awesome. And if you have never seen Classical Baby (Art, and Music) dvds they are great too.-R