Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Mend, At Last

Iain has been throw-up free since yesterday morning. Fingers crossed, he'll continue to be so. He is having a bit of a flirtation with diarrhea, but we can handle that.

As is always the case for me, he emerged from nausea ravenous. So it's been cereal (an absolute obsession of his, now), kiwi, water and toast all day. Then, at dinner, he demanded "buhcuhn." To the uninitiated, that's bacon.

Fine. Two slices of bacon and a bowl of jello later, plus a kiwi, of course, he was satisfied. Tomorrow the diet restrictions can be removed, so who knows what he'll eat. A side of beef, perhaps?

I continue to suffer from a generalized malaise, but I don't think I'm sick as in sick sick. Just kind of icky. Is that a medical term?

We'd like to thank Elmo, Big Bird, Bob the Builder, and Thomas the Tank Engine for making the last 2 days bearable. Iain loves you, so we do, too.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I'm glad he is feeling better!! I never to if the sick days are harder on the kid or the mom....oh wait...it's the mom