Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Photo Blackout

You may have noticed fewer photos of Iain this week. Yeah. There are 2 reasons for this:

1. It's been overcast and yucky. Taking pictures in the overcast just makes me sad. Everything's so grey. Also, there's not really enough light inside our house to get the kind of pictures I prefer.

2. Iain and Charles are sick. Yes, Iain seems to be sick again. Tonight he spent a little time with Callie, and as a parting gift he threw up on her mom. Despite the fact that Callie's Mom tried to give me a wedgie last week, I think it's awful that Iain spewed on her. Sorry, Sarah.

Thus, hence, as a result, consequently, tomorrow we'll go see the doctor. Again.

Oh, Charles? Still sick. Perhaps a little better, but not recovered and still quite wary of things like...eating.

You'll forgive my impulse to hide in the coat closet.

No comments: