Monday, January 12, 2009

Something for the Menfolks

Miriam knows these people. I'm not sure how. But they're getting married and Miriam's getting married and I figure there's a link there somewhere.

Anyway, whoever this gentleman is, he's deliciously funny. Go read today's little gem and click on the "hint" about the hotel at the bottom.

Or amuse yourself with the wink-wink, nudge-nudge references to War Games (also known as the source of my love for Matthew Broderick. All you Ferris Beuller people don't know the good stuff when you see it. Also, Torch Song Trilogy. Also, Glory. That is all.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is really funny. And I totally appreciate having a wedding planning point of view from the groom. it makes me calm down a lot when I start freaking out a Will about why he doesn't like the folded invitations over the straight ones....

Bart said...

Ah, Torch Song!

Bertha Vanation: Just wait until you see my act: Bertha Vanation and her Dance....of the Virgin!

Murray: Which she does COMPLETELY from memory.

Bertha: Bitch.