Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Love the Park

At the park I get to drive (No Brakes!!), and there's this tunnel, see, that you can climb through. Lily (below) showed me how:


Then I tried it for myself. Yes, I wore overalls to the park (again). They lower my friction coefficient. Obvy, that's useful on the slide. It does make climbing up this tunnel kind of slippery, though.


But that's ok. time for the bouncy-airplane-twoseater-thingy. The Dad stabilized it and Mama provided the power. She's kinda nutty. Thank goodness The Dad's around to chill her out.

When they wanted to keep walking I was all, "Nooooo!" But they're ruthless. Not to be stopped. So it was off for a stroll through the neighborhood, chatting about all sorts of boring adult stuff. I don't know what a hydrangea is, and frankly I don't care. I fell asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, that boy needs a haircut.... those wings are earning him frequently flier points...

Fiona said...

Yeah - good luck cutting his hair. He's all, "Those scissors!? What if I swing my head around really fast so you poke my eye out!" It's heart-stopping.