Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Park!

I am a busy person. Today, I played and did circle time and learned to say "STOP!" in sign language. But on the weekends, I like to let loose. I can have fun just like the next guy. For example, last Saturday I went to the park:

That's me, about to slide down the Big Kids slide. Really. No, really! I did it several times.

I also like to ride on the airplane-bouncy-horsey-item. It's just a prop plane, and normally I insist on a jet for my travel (call me superstar!) but I make allowances when necessary.

I had to get a touchup from the staff. See how quick The Dad is to help? He's very dedicated. I'm lucky like that.


As it turned out, the park was really designed more for big kids. But I did a lot of walking (and scared a bunch of ducks!), so I had a good time.

And I'll be back. In a year, they'd better watch out. I'll own that park.

No comments: