Saturday, September 12, 2009

Swinging!

This afternoon, we went to the park.

Let me back up. First, I got up at 6. Hi, Mom! Then I demanded my usual breakfast of handmade scrambled eggs (I choose the eggs, then I supervise the addition of salt and milk, then I watch as they are whisked with my special whisk (the one with the "T" shaped inside whisk-y bit), then I make sure that my eggs are not overcooked. It's exhausting, really), vanilla yogurt and freshly sliced berries (Straw and Blue, in this case). This morning's milk was acceptable, but the staff seemed out of sorts.

Anyway. Then I took a nap and at some point The Mom took off for a "lecture" - I think that really means she was playing hooky, but no one would tell me the truth. I had a nice lunch of hummus and crackers with a plum, then hung out with The Mom (she came slinking back around 1:30) until 4.

THEN, finally (!), they took me to the park. I swung on the swing, observe:


It was fun. The sun was shining, the temps were in the mid-70s, and the other kids understood that they should keep their distance because The Pasha was in town. (Except for those girls - Hi, girls!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is my beautiful boy!

SarahHub said...

Oh, Fiona! He looks so big suddenly! And so very, very cute!