Monday, September 28, 2009

Love at the Bookstore

I went to the bookstore on Sunday. Of course, they have more than books. They have a train table, for instance:


I did not go alone to the bookstore. In fact, I took my Number One Girl, Miss Callie Bizzle. Note Callie's adorable blue bow. Yes, she's a winner. I have excellent taste in ladies. See how we're sharing? I think it's love.

The staff even took video of Callie and me playing at the table.



After we exhausted the charms of the bookstore, Callie and I ordered the chauffeur to drive us home. There, we enjoyed a dinner prepared by Callie's cook, then played while The Staff watched some program about people who have to make "deconstructed" foods. It was interesting, but not as good as Elmo. Lalalala!

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

You know, Chris and I met at a bookstore. That was 13 years ago...

Alexandra said...

how fun!

there is a train table in our bookstore to...we go there all the time lol