Friday, June 05, 2009

Tonight's Menu

1. Camembert, Beemster, red grapes, hard crackers.

2. Steak, Chicken, Shrimp skewers, grilled. Teriyaki salmon, grilled. Roasted baby zucchini, green salad, Paccheri with butter and parsley from my garden.

3. Blueberry cobbler. Not with that nasty biscuit topping. With a proper crispy topping made with rolled oats that I sent Charles to two different stores to get. Also, ice cream.

Simple, quick, summery. And no one needs to know about the bowl of Graeter's Cookies and Cream I ate this afternoon after Iain demonstrated the he was going to be a Complete Pill all day. That's nobody's business but mine.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds delicious! Ours was Costco ravioli and skinny cow ice cream. Better than eating fat cow ice cream, I suppose.

Heather said...

FAN-CEE!

This entry reminds me that I had a dream about you last night. I was at your house but I am not sure why or how I got there. I was sitting in the floor of your kitchen (which was TINY) playing with Iain. You were not thrilled I was there.