Monday, June 15, 2009

Travel

Ok, my little toodles. Don't cry.

Tomorrow morning we depart for DC. We'll spend the night there, then fly over the pond to see our favorite residents of beautiful Milton Keynes, followed by various festivities and then the nuptials of Miriam and Will.

After that, we'll be driving around visiting (our new niece, our old friends, the Pink Baby and her little sister, Nora and Charlotte...) and in DC for my Intensive Immigration History Smackdown.

So we'll be blogging (my camera is loaded and ready, sir!), but our hours will be odd. Bear with us, and send us good thoughts tomorrow as we try to convince Iain that an 8-hour drive is a Great Idea!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck.
please kiss miriam for me.
have fun in DC. i was so hopeful that you'd all be in the UK when i passed through on my way to Uganda. Alas...

Gastronomer said...

Bon voyage! Have a lovely trip and I look forward to hearing about your travels ;-)

Bart said...

Favorite residents of Milton Keynes? That's a ringing endorsement, considering you don't know any other residents of Milton Keynes.

:¬)

Fiona said...

Hey, we met and/or saw a bunch of people there and you were *definitely* our favorites.

I'd even add you to our favorite people in Oxford. Perhaps the UK. Wow.

Feel better?