Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boot and Rally

So, I went to the doctor on Tuesday, right? And first of all, I'd like to say that it's not cool when you have to wait in your diaper. Not Cool. The Mom asked if I could keep my socks on, but the nurse was all, "No, he'll want to see his toes." Did Dr. W. want to see my toes? Don't be ridiculous.

Anyway, I played with The Mom's sunglasses and whatnot, entertaining us for a while until Dr. W. could get in to see the magnificence that is Moi. He gave The Mom a piece of paper that magically produces cherry-yum-yum.

So tonight is Night 3 of cherry-yum-yum, and I'm still coughing. The Mom thinks it's a bit better, but there are still times when I cough so hard I throw up. Like at dinner tonight. I was eating cereal for dinner because...well because. And I started coughing, and just didn't stop until Whoops!

Obviously, I immediately demanded another bowl. I was hungry! The Mom and The Dad seemed kind of weirded out by this, but to me it was pretty normal. The Dad says it's known as Boot and Rally. You figure that out.

No comments: