Friday, November 20, 2009

STOP!

When we were at Callie's house last weekend, Charles said something about using a waffle iron to make cookies. I didn't hear it perfectly because once he said cookies my imagination started filling in the (crispy) (buttery) details and I just couldn't concentrate.

But just now I stumbled across the item itself, on my favorite time-waster of all. Yes, Foodgawker.

So go check out cookies made in a waffle iron. If you think you can stand it.

P.S.: Santa, I do not own a waffle iron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no waffle iron either Santa.

I have this habit of getting catalogs, and circling with a Sharpie all the stuff I would like to have. Usually, I recycle the catalog and feel good that I just saved a bunch of money by circling what I wanted and not actually buying any of it.

Only, the other day, I was looking at the W-S catalog, and circled (several times) their mini waffle iron. I folded the corner of the page down, and put it on Will's desk. Though we aren't *doing* Christmas this year, one still needs something to open up Christmas morning... right?

If I show him this, maybe I will have something to open on Christmas morning...