Friday, November 06, 2009

Don't It Make Your Grey Eyes Green?

When Iain was born, he had clear grey eyes. We knew that the color at birth was not permanent, but those grey eyes freaked me out a little, anyway. On the one hand, they were beautiful. On the other hand - Charles has brown eyes and I have green. So...

As promised, though, Iain's eyes have slowly (sloooowwly) changed from grey to a sort of light green with hints of amber. Still lovely, and rather more firmly situated in our family's eye color range.

I'd also like to say, just so you know my mood: Iain slept until 7:29 this morning. I think you know how I feel about that. Then he ate 2 bowls of granola for breakfast, plus half a banana, milk and juice. And tonight we're dining with the lovely Callie (what? It's the weekend, time for Date Night!). Could anything make today nicer?

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

great day!!! And his eyes are beautiful...we have boring brown here in our family ;)

bugboys69 said...

Beautiful in the profile picture