Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Park Pics (You Know You Love It!)


Doh, de doh. Just going up and down these steps, thanks. Wearing my little boots, and my handsome corduroy shirt. Isn't it nice that they have cutouts for my hands so I can practice steps?


This toy lets me move the handle along this wavy line. It's weird. I'm not sure why it's fun, but it is.


Above, me looking super-handsome. Don't you agree? I'm especially becoming in this half-twilight.


Not sure about this slide. The Dad's there to catch me, but it looks kinda steep. Maybe I should just step back and forth for a while, teasing him to make sure he's really paying attention.

Darn! Now he's making me do pull-ups on these bars. He says I need to build up my endurance for when I'm being passed around for kisses from Megan's relatives. I don't see why I need muscles for that - it's just a bunch of girls, right? I mean, I love girls. And The Mom says there'll be Indian food, so I don't see the downside. But still. Being pumped up is probably a good thing. I don't want people in LA to think I'm soft.

1 comment:

Grandmother said...

He really is a beautiful child!