Sunday, November 29, 2009

Presents!!

Look what I got in the mail from Ben!! It's a tractor, and it's a puzzle (see below)

And it's AWESOME. I love it. I played with it so much this morning that I had to have a big snack:

Yes, milk and juice and cake and mango. I demanded more cake, but Mean Old Mommy said no. Meanie. I threw my spoon.

Anyway, isn't Ben the greatest? He also sent me my very own name in wooden blocks that I can hang on the wall. I couldn't get a picture of that, so you'll have to use your imagination. I'm learning to say my name when asked - "Nee-Nnn."- so this will be a helpful tool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The South Carolina staff wants to know more about the tractor puzzle. Company that makes, where to get it, dimensions etc. Marvelous video too. Thanks.

Heather said...

That tractor is cute painted with cuteness. I hope he enjoys it. Kudos to Ben for such a thoughtful gift.