Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Busy Day

Hi! I got up early this morning to play with my trucks. TRUCKS! The Mom and I also watched Bob the Builder on the computer and went outside and stuff.

Anyway, The Mom had to be kept on task because she kept popping off to do stupid stuff. Like, at one point she was vacuuming in the sun room. What's the point of that?


She was moving stuff around, like furniture and the trash and the plants. Check out this trumpet jade:

She grew that from a cutting. Whatever. Anyway, she was running the dishwasher, cleaning the bathroom, doing laundry, opening windows to "air out" my room (?? I smell great!), dusting, sweeping...it was ridiculous.


I mean, check out her desk:

It never looks like that! There's nothing to grab, nothing to knock on the floor, no cups of day-old tea. It's just not normal.


But hey - so long as I get my snacks and milk plus juice at appropriate intervals, it's all good.

1 comment:

Grandmother said...

Sounds like a very productive day for both of you!