Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whee! Sign me up for: Sushi, Shawarma, Sushi, Tacos, Sushi, In-n-Out,...and...Sushi


As of this morning, we are confirmed as travelers to LA in the new year. 9 whole days of sushi and sunshine and more sushi.

Now I have to start lining up activities. Do you think I can convince everyone to have sushi every day for lunch? Hmm...


[NOTE: Kudos to United, which actually had seats available to buy with my miles. So that's one free ticket, plus two full-price fares. And double kudos to United for connecting me with a real-live person to correct a mistake.]

EDIT: AND DIM SUM (OMG, HOW COULD I FORGET??? THANKS, MEGAN)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

when when when when when?
i have to take you so many places!
including the best. sushi. ever.

Megan said...

You'll have no problem convincing Ricky to have sushi whenever, wherever. But you forgot dim sum!

Megan said...

And you will no doubt be forced to eat all sorts of home-made Indian food courtesy of my mother-in-law...chicken biryani, parathas, samosas...I know, I know, it'll be a struggle, but I'm confident you'll get through the ordeal somehow... ;)