Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was minding my own business when...

There I was, see, relaxing after a long day of not-napping and puking on everything in sight. I just wanted a little time with my rainbow toys, my IKEA elephant, and the duck rattle. Is that so wrong? But no, there would be no pre-dinner chill time for me.

Instead, and with no warning, I was set upon by marauding giants! First they blinded me with a bright light. I tried to protest but they ignored me.


Then I was unceremoniously scooped up, swung around in a circle, and tossed in the air. Although it may appear here that I am laughing like a loon, it was - I assure you - merely a ruse to lull my captors into a false sense of security.



Finally, I found respite in a bowl of rice cereal and almost half a banana. They say you shouldn't eat your problems, but I find that eating solves my problems pretty much all the time.

[I also find that argyle and stripes make a nice combination.]

2 comments:

Rae said...

That is SUCH A CUTE BABY!!!

SarahHub said...

Those paparazzi! There should be laws, I tell you...