Saturday, October 18, 2008

Playtime Part 2

I've been enjoying myself this weekend. Aside from right now, I mean, when I'm screaming my head off because I need a nap but I don't want a nap. Aside from that.



My favorite new playspot is Callie's exersaucer, which can provide at least 15 solid minutes of play at a stretch. I'm especially fond of the fake cell phone and the spinning turtle with wing-y things. They all taste the same, though. The purple one and the yellow one - the same! I'm finding that a lot of colorful things taste alike. Socks, for example.



Anyway, I've got to get back to it. More pictures will follow, mostly of me with my aunt and uncle. I took a break from Tyra for this weekend so the family could pose with me. They're excited, obviously, by my new designation ("the cutest little boy in the universe"). Everyone loves a celebrity.

1 comment: