Monday, October 06, 2008

Poor Old Girl

On Saturday, Juno went outside for some fun. She charged the fence, leaped at imaginary foes, barked her head off (while Iain was napping, obviously), and generally enjoyed herself.

But then I heard her cry out. There was a long, long whine. She came back into the house limping. Since then, she's been stiff and wobbly on her paws. Poor old girl.

Juno is coming toward her eleventh birthday. And you can see the white in her muzzle:


But at least she has a new puppy to play with.


See how Iain holds her hand? See how she looks at you as if to say, "This puppy doesn't do anything. And he poo's in his own pants. What's up with that? I went potty outside at 4 months!"

1 comment:

bugboys69 said...

Hi Fiona

I wish the Juno a speedy recovery.

It looks like love to me. Holding hands is just the first step on a road that takes a lifetime to travel.

I remember having a best friend like Juno at Iain's age.