Monday, October 20, 2008

Passed Around Like a Sack of Potatoes

First, it was this fellow. I wasn't sure about him, but eventually he proved amusing. I did not throw up on him.


Then there was this lady. She had a nice voice, and she brought me gifts (which is only right and proper, me being the High Potentate of Cuteness and all). Then, when I was explaining why I did not agree to a long car ride on Sunday, she showed me her sunglasses for ten minutes. Very interesting. I decided to shelve my protest for later, but I reserve the right to open the subject again whenever I see fit.

You'll note my expression. The camera-person was very rude. She took this shot just after saying, "blue stripes don't really match a day-glo orange onesie."


Some people. Nuts, I tell you.



P.S. Even though I liked her, I puked on the nice lady with the sunglasses.

P.P.S. But then, I puke on nearly everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuse me, but the staff in the outlying office agree that, in fact, orange and blue do match. They are the colors of the City of New York.

SarahHub said...

Love the orange argyle socks!