Thursday, April 09, 2009

Eatable!

Grr! We will Eat You Up!

Seriously? Who could resist these folks? They're insanely eatable. I can see why Freddie's munching on her plastic cutlery - she can tell that something (what is it?) in the vicinity is totally, completely, utterly...EATABLE!

And look at that neck tag. You know what that means, right? Taking the kids to a museum. For culture. And probably art and music, too. If it's the MFA, then there's decorative art (ie, furniture and stuff).

What can we deduce from this? That Freddie and Graham are poised to continue the H-F tradition of glowing with refinement and originality. I guess I'm not surprised.

I mean, look at that face. It's in the genes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness...these babies.

My ovaries can hardly stand it.