Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Last Bunch of Seattle Pictures

Now that I know how to get the photos off my cell phone...watch out. Here, for example, is little Benjamin with his dad. This was shortly before Benjamin's mom made us a delicious dinner (steak, asparagus, homemade sweet potato fries....yum).


And here's a shot I took of part of the anchovy/sardine shelf at one of the shops at Pike Place Market. I took this photo for someone in particular, because she would love this shop. You know who you are.

And here's Mr. Man, trying to explain to Aunt Miriam what a coaster is.


Lastly, here's a photograph of jet lag. I bet you thought one couldn't photograph that! And yet, when the baby wakes up at 5am PST, wanting his bottle and ready to rhumba, the cell phone camera can capture - in all its glory - jet lag.

Enjoy!

No comments: