Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sleepover, Part 3

Ok, all in one fell swoop - more pictures of my hot date with Callie: The Morning After.

We got up and had breakfast, as you know. At some point, the staff noticed that Callie could use a bit of freshening up. So we went upstairs to do that, and to wait for Callie's staff to arrive. In the meantime, we enjoyed the sunshine, sharing toys and books.


When they got to the house, Callie's staff came up and joined us. They mostly sat around jawing at each other and with my staff, so I'm not sure what they were there for. I mean, if they're not making me something to eat, doing my laundry, or supervising my levee (and Callie's coiffeur), what's the point? You just can't get good help these days. That's what I say.

Anyway.

Callie played with my musical book, and my regular books, and my blocks and stuff. She digs my room.


Here, I think she was telling her staff how much she likes staying over with me.

You already know that sometimes I get a little tongue-tied when Callie's around.

But that morning I managed to express myself most of the time.

She's the One, though. I can tell. And now that we've cemented our relationship with a sleepover, it's time to move on to the next level. I'm not sure what the next level will be, but from what I overhear, it might involve flowers. Or a ring. Or maybe a puppy.

No comments: